Monday, June 23, 2008

You Might Be A Geek If...


I came across something that ... well honestly resembled me (Robert).

You might be a geek if...

If you have ever owned a calculator with no equal key and know what RPN stands for.
Guilty.... and I am proud of it.... (does that make it worse?)
If you can type 70 words a minute but can't read your own handwriting.
True... very true...
If people groan at the party when you pick out the music.
I don' think they do... doesn't everyone like "Miami Vice Soundtrack", "I'm Blue" and "Safety Dance"
If you thought the real heroes of "Apollo 13" were the mission controllers.
They were!!!!
If you spend more on your home computer than your car
uh.... guilty... (that's bad right....?)
If you know what http: stands for.
Hyper-text transfer protocol.... doesn't everyone know that? Geesh...
If your three year old son asks why the sky is blue and you try to explain atmospheric absorption theory.
Yes, and now he understands it... right!
If your 4 basic food groups are: 1. Caffeine 2. Fat 3. Sugar 4. Chocolate
.... I am trying to cut out Caffeine, Fat and Sugar....
If your spouse sends you an e-mail instead of calling you to dinner.
Sometimes it's the best way to get in touch with me...
If you know the direction the water swirls when you flush.
Northern hemisphere is different than the southern.
If you rotate your screen savers more frequently than your automobile tires.
I rotate the background on my computer DAILY! Really, do the rest of you just LEAVE IT THERE...!!

No comments: