Sunday, June 08, 2008

Temple Trip Was A Blast

Wife and I went to the Temple the other day. We left the house at around 5 pm and picked up a new friend, Trisha. I usually like to listen to books on tape when we drive, but the conversation was so good.

I don't remember much of what was said but I really enjoyed the time with my wife and a friend. The temple was, of course, wonderful. It was uncomfortably crowded, but when I thought about it, I realized that is a nice problem to have. It was calm and peaceful. Perhaps someday I will talk about why that was such a big deal, but for now, suffice it to say... it was nice. The ride home was long (as you would expect) but again, the conversation was filled with funny stories and tiny rants about the way the world "ought" to be, that the trip was over quickly. I am looking forward to going again in July.

No comments: