Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Basketball

My friend, Andrea, is coaching a summer basketball team. Two of her boys are on the team and they are friends with Jared, so it's extra fun. Here is a shot of him guarding during his most recent game this past Friday. (I took a ton of pictures, but most of them were blurry. I've got to figure something out to be better at taking pictures indoors.) He was very aggressive and kept the opposing team from scoring a lot of points. Jared's the tallest on his team and some of these girls were about 6-8 inches taller than him. Their whole team was very aggressive and they had jump balls all night because they kept grabbing the ball from the other team. I'm glad he gets the chance to play a sport this summer. It's been a great summer activity that hasn't been stressful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura I just love reading your blogs! You and Robert have a knack for fleshing out a good story and it helps us to know whats going on with everyone. It appears that your family is doing well. Mom

Andrea said...

I'm glad Jared is on our bball team. It's been really fun. He did so good on Friday. His defense really saved us, especially in that 2nd game!

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Your blog is great! I have never seen your babies before and they are all so cute! Your very lucky to have such well behaved kids! I laughed so hard about your comintating (I don't know how to spell that word if there is such a word!) You know I'm not that great of a speller! Anyhoo, The pictures were great and I wish there were some shots of you on that jet ski, that would have been funny! I wish I could start my own blog.... Maybe you can give me some advise on how to start my own blog. Can't wait to see you! Talk to you soon! Jena