Monday, September 01, 2008

Riley's New Toy

Riley has been able to earn a lot of money this summer by doing yard work, babysitting, and other jobs. He's always been very careful with his money and has saved up quite a bit. I think it's great that he's done this. We were at the store the other day and he saw this "Ripstick" and said he's been wanting one. It was about $70 and I told him he could get it. It took him about two seconds to decide that he would get it. He has had a lot of fun and is very good at riding on it. It's a combination between skateboard, snowboard, and something else I can't think of right now. There are two wheels which swivel and are like inline skate wheels. It seems a little dangerous to me, but it's also a good work out. I'm pleased that he was able to save and spend his money on something he really wanted. He still has a lot of money left. Good for him!

No comments: